Hello, my crafty friends! Are you ready to thread your sewing machines for some spooky, or not so spooky, Halloween themed projects? I have been haunting around Pinterest looking for some of the cutest/most interesting/fun looking sewing projects to consolidate and share with you! After being inspired by these 13 Spooky Halloween Sewing Patterns please check out my Halloween Kitty & Candy fabric collection for your projects.
1. How to Make Fabric Pumpkins
From the Sew Very Crafty Blog
2. Too Cute to Spook Halloween Pillow Tutorial
From the Bombshell Bing Blog
Fabric design suggested for this sewing project:
3. Gone Batty Top
From the Patterns for Pirates Blog
Fabric for this project:
4. Halloween Mini Treat Bag Tutorial
From the We All Sew Blog
Fabric design suggested for this project:
5. Spider Web Skirt Tutorial: Easy Halloween Skirt
From the Heather Handmade Blog
Fabric design suggested for sewing project:
6. DIY Halloween Pumpkin Pot Holder Tutorial
From the Carol and Co Blog
7. Easy Fabric Scrap Halloween Garland
From the Swoodson Says Blog
8. Phat Boo Quilt
From the Sew Fresh Quits Blog
9. Easy Trick or Treat Bags (Free Sewing Pattern)
From the Jennie Masterson Blog
Fabric for this Sewing Project:
10. Pumpkin Pot Holder
From Annie’s Craft Store
11. Candy Corn Table Topper Tutorial
From the Sister of the Divide Blog
12. Scrappy Halloween Table Runner
From the Polka Dot Chair Blog
13. Gathered Pocket Cardigan Pattern
From the Life Sew Savory Blog
I hope you feel inspired to do one of these 13 Spooky Halloween Sewing Patterns. If so, please check out my surface pattern design in my portfolio and on Spoonflower.
When you share on social media use the hashtags:
#makewithCW #CWHalloweenFabric @crystal_Whitlow
Check out my Halloween Kitties and Candy Collection in my portfolio.
Need a Pattern Design?
Contact me to contract me for surface pattern design.