Disclaimer: I will include affiliate links to quality products that will be useful for your creative process. When you make a purchase from an affricate link, it will help support my blog, so I can continue to create more resources content for you.
To start, I suggest you use these supplies. Of course, the best tools are the ones you have! So, use what you’re most comfortable with, but remember to experiment with new tools.
- A printer
- Hand Lettering Workshop Bundle:
- Included in the bundle:
- 1 – The Hand Lettering Vanguard Workbook – An Efficient Workbook to Kick Start Your Lettering Potential.
- 2 – Beginner Practice Sheets: Brush Strokes, Alphabet, Numbers, and Symbols
- 3 – 15 Different Hand Lettering Styles
- For personal use ONLY. Do not redistribute or resell
- Hand-Lettering Ledger: A Practical Guide to Creating Serif, Script, Illustrated, Ornate, and Other Totally Original Hand-Drawn Styles by Mary Kate McDevitt: http://amzn.to/2hsmqwJ
If you are on a budget, just start with the pen, paper, and printer.
Join my Newsletter
Sign up for design related blog post, product announcements, and giveaways.